These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the use of the text message review request service (“Review Request Service”) provided by Galloway Jefcoat (“we,” “us,” “our”). By using the Review Request Service, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. Please read them carefully.
- “Client” refers to individuals or entities who have received legal services from Galloway Jefcoat.
- “Review Request” refers to a text message sent to clients requesting feedback, reviews, or testimonials.
- “Opt-out” refers to the process by which clients can request to stop receiving Review Request messages.
By providing their contact information, clients have explicitly opted in to receive Review Request messages from Galloway Jefcoat. Clients may opt out at any time as described in Section 5.
- Review Request messages will clearly identify Galloway Jefcoat as the sender.
- Messages will include instructions for leaving reviews, feedback, or testimonials.
- We will not send any marketing or promotional content via Review Request messages unless explicitly requested by the client.
Clients who no longer wish to receive Review Request messages can opt out by replying with “STOP” or “UNSUBSCRIBE.” Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will promptly remove the client’s contact information from the Review Request list and cease sending them such messages.
We will send Review Request messages to clients no more frequently than 3 times per month.
Compliance with Laws
We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including by not limited to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) in the United States, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in Europe, and any other relevant data protection or anti-spam laws.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms at any time. Clients will be notified of any significant changes.
By continuing to use our Review Request Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these Terms and Conditions.